DIY Soft Sword Tutorial from Twin Dragonfly Designs here. Good gift for boys or girls.
DIY Candy Cane Reindeer Tutorial from Dollar Store Crafts here. Older children could easily do this and smaller children with supervision (glue the googly eyes on later).
DIY Puzzle Piece Ornaments Tutorial from Lisa’s Craft Blog here. I’ve gotten several messages about posting more crafts that kids can do. First seen at Dollar Store Crafts here. *The tree ornament was painted in the tutorial but I like it white and I would probably add a little glitter 🙂
Crafts Kids Can Make for the Holidays Part Two. Some of these projects require the help of an adult depending on age. Gifts for parents, friends, family etc…
For more DIY Gifts go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/diy-gift-guide
- Easy Braided Bead Necklace from Tara Fra Sahara here. An older child could do this, it’s basically braiding beads into the strand.
- Aluminum Foil Leaf Relief Tutorial from Cassie Stephens here.
- Easy Elastic Beaded Bracelets Tutorial from Craft and Creativity here. I’ve given these as “kits” and based on the age of the child filled them with different types of beads – see link.
- Roundup of DIY Galaxy and Glow In The Dark Jars Tutorials here.
- Rock Monsters with Googly Eyes Tutorial from Coast Inspired Creations here.
- Alka-Seltzer Lava Lamp Tutorial from The 36th Avenue here.
- Rubber Band Chain Necklace and Bracelet Tutorial from Rags to Couture here.
- Handprint and Footprint Flag Tutorial from Serendiptiy here.
- Easy Perler Beads Plastic Bowl Tutorial from How to Nest for Less here. Aldult supervision. *I’d use an old bowl.