Crafts Kids Can Make for the Holidays Part One. Some of these projects require the help of an adult depending on age. Gifts for parents, friends, family etc…
For more DIY Gifts go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/diy-gift-guide
- Meditation Jar Tutorial here. Links to “keep calm” and two recipes. To give to grownups or other kids.
- Easy Elastic Bead Bracelet with Tassel Tutorial from Studs and Pearls here.
- Dollar Store Button Hair Ties Tutorial from Two Butterflies here. No gluing or sewing.
- Hama or Perler Bead Ornaments Tutorial from Craft and Creativity here. Little hands could just do circles or an abstract design.
- Crayon Drip Christmas Trees Tutorial from The Swell Life here.
- Sharpie Mugs Tutorial from Fancy Frugal Life here.
- Very Hungry Caterpillar Inspired Bracelet Tutorials from Lines Across My Face here. *Version shown easy enough for an older child to make – no beading needle used.
- Monster Claws Glove Tutorial from The Southern Institute here. Use any color glove from the Dollar Store. Hot Glue or sewing for the adult to do.
- Cheap Art Supply Organizer from Morena’s Corner here.