DIY Hary Potter Marauders Map Tutorial and Printable from Harry Potter Paraphernalia. This is one of the coolest Harry Potter DIYs I have ever seen. If you like the map, download her free PDF because you never know when something is going to disappear from the internet.
- A tree, especially a Willow tree – Whomping Willow
- Basement – Dungeons, Underground, Snape’s Storage Rooms, Potions Classroom
- Dining Room – Great Hall
- Furnace Room – Floo Network
- Garden – Hagrid’s Pumpkin Patch
- Kitchen – Hogwarts Kitchens
- Living Room – Common Rooms, Dormitories (could call it the ‘Hufflepuff Dormitories’, or substitute the word ‘Hufflepuff’ for Gryffindor, Slytherin, or Ravenclaw)
- Shed – Shrieking Shack, Broom Shed
- Stairs – Grand Staircase, 3rd Floor Corridor
This is what the printable for the party map ends up looking like:
Marshmallow and toothpick buildings from The Idea Room here.