Hello, I looked through you earrings DIY but didn’t see any, so I was wondering if you knew of a way to make clip-ons. I’m allergic to the metal in most earrings so clip-ons are all I can wear. Thank you.
: I have pierced ears and have tried for years buying every type of earring finding available and still could not wear them, so I only wear clip-ons. You can buy clip-on earring backs at crafts stores, amazon, etsy and ebay. On an Etsy Forum one woman liked the magnetic type the best (which I’ve never tried but am definitely going to now).
- How to make clip-on earrings from Oopsey Daisy here.
- DIY clip-on earrings from Sparkle Power here.
- How to convert hanging earrings into clip-ons from Ehow here.
- How to make clip-on earrings from Beading Life here.
- DIY Givenchy horn earrings using magnets from Runway DIY here.
- Chandelier clip-on earrings from Making Beaded Jewelry here.
*For pages and pages of earring tutorials go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/earrings