DIY 101 Valentine Ideas for Under $5 from Mud Pie Studio here. These are perfect for children. I did this for someone’s birthday (different things, different meanings, same idea) and they loved it as corny as it was. Here are just a few ideas from the site:
- Playing Cards: You’re My Ace, I’m Betting You’ll Be My Valentine,You Suit Me,We’re Two of a Kind, You’re the Queen of All Hearts.
- Googly Eyes: Valentine, I’ve got my “eyes” on you!
- Kit Kat: Valentine, you’re the “Kats” meow!
- Symphony bars: Valentine, you’re “music” to my ears! Or, You’re the “song” in my heart!
- Crayons, paints, paint brushes: Valentine, you “color” my word with happiness.
- Glow sticks: Valentine, you make my heart GLOW.
- Bubbles: Valentine, you “blow” me away!
- Orbit Gum = “Valentine, You’re outta this world.”
truebluemeandyou: DIY Meditation or “Calm Down Jar”. Still love this as a last minute project/gift for anyone.
DIY Meditation Jar. Great gift – put a great label on it like, “Keep Calm and Sparkle” or “Keep Calm and Glitter On” for a stressed out person (children or grownups). Saw something almost identical on Tumblr and reblogged it here but wanted to know where it came from. The idea came from Still Life with Circles here for use with children(Lower Right Photo). Her recipe has glycerin (used in all snowglobes) and liquid soap and is more snowglobe-like. Then Here We Are Together here (Left Photo) modified the recipe and added glue – go to the link to see exactly what she added.
DIY Build Your Own LEGO Necklaces and Rings. Wonderful gifts or party favors. Tutorial and very detailed PDF Project Download Sheet from Chez Beeper Bebe here. *Like some I’ve seen on Etsy.
DIY Lego Jewelry. #4 was used for a fundraiser.
- Tutorial for Lego Bracelet by Cut Out + Keep here.
- Lego Rings: Weggart’s Flickr Photostream here.
- Lego Earrings: Weggart’s Flickr Photostream here. *All Weggart’s store locations were empty except one, and there she sells her amazing miniature polymer clay creations.
- Tutorial for Lego Ball Chain and Bail Necklaces (with exact details about where everything was purchased) at The Long Thread here. *Created for a fund raiser.