DIY Harry Potter Tee Shirt Tutorial from Sew a Straight Line. I like to use cheap run-of-the-mill (like Avery). You can get the paper for either light or dark tees. I’ve posted in the past that these transfers hold up really well in the normal washing machine. TIP: As with all printed grahic tees, make sure to turn them inside out for the dryer.
DIY Hary Potter Marauders Map Tutorial and Printable from Harry Potter Paraphernalia. This is one of the coolest Harry Potter DIYs I have ever seen. If you like the map, download her free PDF because you never know when something is going to disappear from the internet.
- A tree, especially a Willow tree – Whomping Willow
- Basement – Dungeons, Underground, Snape’s Storage Rooms, Potions Classroom
- Dining Room – Great Hall
- Furnace Room – Floo Network
- Garden – Hagrid’s Pumpkin Patch
- Kitchen – Hogwarts Kitchens
- Living Room – Common Rooms, Dormitories (could call it the ‘Hufflepuff Dormitories’, or substitute the word ‘Hufflepuff’ for Gryffindor, Slytherin, or Ravenclaw)
- Shed – Shrieking Shack, Broom Shed
- Stairs – Grand Staircase, 3rd Floor Corridor
This is what the printable for the party map ends up looking like: